Monday, March 2, 2009

Life......

life....my dear life...my sweet life...my ever phasing life....my difficult life....
life can be so turbulent,so mercurial,so silent,so violent but still i love my life..whatever i do,i do it for "my life"!!!
i take life as a journey, a journey which has many stops in between ,many problems and difficulties,a journey to reach the ultimate destination ,which goes by the name of "Happiness"!!!The day i achieve happiness,my journey will be over!!although,i have not the slightest bit of idea which way i have to go,what path to follow,which stops to take and which to leave,but i carry on my journey...
2 factors which govern our life and how it will treat us,are ,"our fate" and "ourselves" ..according to me,life is a sewer,what u get out of it depends on what u put in it!!!u are the primary deciding factor of the type of life u get,u r the creator and u r the destroyer.u put the righteous ingredients into the sewer,u get happiness out of it...
another deciding factor is "fate"...which is not controlled by us but is pre-written for everyone...if fate means u to lose it,still give it a good fight!!!always keep an eye for fate's warning,for it governs ur next step....
i will carry on my seemingly endless search for happiness making stops wherever necessary,picking up people alongwith me to carry on the journey with me,on the way, and help me reach my destination....

1 comment: