Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Hairy perspective


(Disclaimer: I am a feminist in the purest form and I respect women from the bottom of my heart. But at times, I like to be crude and this is one of those times:p)

In the epic style of Mr. Clint Eastwood “There are two kinds of people in this world. One who are hairy and one who are not!”.
Body hair have (for years now) been “mistreated”, “misbehaved” with and “disrespected”. We humans have become intolerant to body hair to the utmost level. We rush to get the weapons of mass “hair” destruction if even a single strand of hair spotted on the body. I ask, what have the poor hair done to us?! Why do we want to get rid of them like USA wants to get rid of environmental restrictions? Why do we treat them like they don’t belong there? Well, I, being a one man show, would like to answer this extremely thoughtful question myself.  
The cause of this problem, like many other, is none other than “the women”. In the old days, the women were sensible. They kept their “hair-hate” issues to themselves and shaved off their own body/ facial hair but the contemporary women have now successfully planted this “hair-hating” propaganda into the easily influenced minds of the opposite sex also. Gone are the days of the wild west, when the number of body/facial hair on a man were a symbol of his manliness. These days even the men don’t prefer to look manly. We shave off the body hair even though they are there for a divine purpose keeping us warm and protected but have we ever thought what a strand of hair feels about that?! Have we ever even cared to think what the strands want?! Most of the strands don’t even get to live 20% of their life when they are shaved off. Poor chaps! Killed! Decapitated! Pulverized! That too at such a young age.
A food for thought my fellow men, If a woman is thinking “I wish I had opted for my hair removal”, that makes her beauty conscious but if a man is thinking “I wish I had opted for my hair removal”, he is just gay. Although it is a fact that these days, the hairy ones always end up being bikers or scientists while the non hairy ones end up getting all the chicks; it is the ones with hair who are true men.  

No comments:

Post a Comment