Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life is a lemon and I want my money back

"Life is a lemon and I want my money back".

Yes!i want my money back!!Nothing ever goes right, and thats the only cetainty! What we promise ourselves for our future,we seldom get.Rather,most of the times,its the exact opposite!Life,this ever-phasing life, is a "one big" Paradox. Its always taking you to places, you never want to go to;always putting you in situations, you despise the most;always causing problems;the closer you think you are to your aspirations,the further you get!!You Want something and you get everything but that thing !!Paradox!!
Look at it this way.You go to a second-hand "car bazaar" .You find the car of your dreams.A sleak ,stylish,beautiful Mercedes!!"WoW!!"You say. Love at first sight.You take out "15 Lakhs" n u buy the Beauty! It's yours!"Yes!My first Mercedes!Woohoo!".You slowly put the keys and turn on the ignition, it doesn't start.You try again,it doesnt start! You get out and you lift the hood.Bang!!Your dreams are shattered.There's no engine!!haha!!You've been Bamboozled! What do you do now??!! You ask for your money back!! "I want my money back!!This car is junk,A white-lie !" That's exactly how life is "A white-lie"! It's a Lemon and I want my money back!!
Aspirations,Friends,Love,Family,Happiness,Sorrow,Hate,Satisfaction nothing is guaranteed! The only permanent thing in life, is Change. Every moment ,You try an align yourself towards a change ,at that very moment,another occurs and you have to Re-align.The process is never ending.
You need your money back?!! Well, You will have to take it back yourself.Take control instead of being controlled.Be the Master of yourself,of your fate.Always stay one step ahead of life,Change faster than change itself,Never give up,Keep going,Keep trying,Always come out on top,Never be satiated,Don't lose the hunger of getting more.This life is a never ending struggle,a race in which the finish line is "happiness". Always stay head to head with your life,with the adverse situations you face ;And, a day will come when you would ultimately Win! You would be the master of your Fate! that would be the day when ,you would truly be worthy of asking your money back, and you would get much more than just "your money" back!

"Life is a lemon and I want my money back":)

No comments:

Post a Comment